3 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Milk
Salt to Taste
Any meat that you prefer
- Melt 1 tsp. butter in small skillet at medium heat; while butter is melting use hand blender to mix egg/milk/salt together for 90 seconds. Pour egg/milk mixture into skillet; watch when begins to bubble
- Use your spatula to go around edges and tip skillet to allow the liquid on top to go underneath while cooking!
- When all of the liquid is tipped underneath then turn heat down to lowest temperature; cover skillet with foil; cook for 1 minute then take off burner. Let it sit for 5 minutes to complete the cooking process.
- You can sauté veggies /meat and set aside until egg is done then add them to half the egg before folding over. After the omelet has been sitting, covered, then add other ingredients on half of the omelet in the pan; fold over, carefully slide out onto a plate, and microwave for 30 seconds to heat altogether if eating right away. Otherwise cover with foil and eat next day by heating in microwave for approx. 1 min. 30 sec.
- Photo of an omelet with cheese and veggies, that I sautéed in a little of EVOO ahead (don’t mind my well done toast…..I like it that way)
- I dice cooked ham for my husband