3 Cans of Creamed Corn
3 Large Eggs
1 1/2 Cup Crushed Premium Saltines
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup of Milk
- Spray an 8 X 11 X 2 1/2 deep baking dish with Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make easy cleanup
- Mix crushed saltines, sugar, salt; then beat in eggs. Add milk then stir together.
- Add cans of creamed corn and mix thoroughly with saltines, egg, sugar & salt & milk mixture.
- Bake uncovered @ 350 degrees for 2 hours or until browned on top and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean
- The baking dish pictured is 7 1/2 inches in diameter X 2 1/2 inches deep. It holds a recipe for 2 cans and serves 4-6.
The way to know how much to make is based on the following:
1 Can of Cream Corn
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup of Crushed Premium Saltines
1/8 Cup of Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup of Milk
Bake less time with smaller recipe; the photo below has 2 cans. Bake 1 1/2 – 2 hr. (if baking large recipe). It is done when browned and a knife is inserted in the middle and comes out clean