Dip with a KickCourse: SnackDifficulty: Easy
Great snack when playing games. I have fond memories of this snack, when playing Scrabble during the holidays.
1 lb of Velveeta
1 Can of Rotel or any Mexican Style diced tomatoes; choose however spicy you like…mild, medium, or hot
1 Can of any kind of beans that you prefer; Dark Red Kidney, Black Beans, or Chili Beans, only if you like beans
- Spray a microwavable bowl with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice the 1 lb of Velveeta into the bowl, then add the Rotel or Mexican Style diced tomatoes & beans, if you like them, and stir
- Microwave 2 minutes; Stir and repeat until all cheese is melted
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. I really like the Rounds or Scoops!
- Cover Bowl and refrigerator, if there are leftovers. It reheats nicely