Cherlene’s Cheese Cake
Recipe adapted from a friend. I have fond memories from decades ago! Thank you, Cherlene!
12 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
1/2 Cup of Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla
Pinch of Salt
1 TBLS of Lemon Juice (1/2 if use Real Squeezed Lemons)
Topping: 1 Cup of Sour Cream; 2 TBLS Sugar, 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
Graham Cracker Crust
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar
- Add eggs and beat till fluffy
- Add vanilla, pinch of salt, & lemon juice and mix well
- Pour into a graham cracker crust
- Bake @ 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until center is firm.
- Remove from oven and add topping as stated above. Bake for another 20 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate.