The original recipe was double, but I only make this portion. The recipe below makes 6-7 small biscuits.
1 Cup Bisquick
1/4 Cup of Sour Cream
1/4 Cup 7-UP (just slightly more)
1 TBLS Butter
- Mix together Bisquick & Sour Cream
- Add 7-UP and stir till blended
- Dough will be sticky so add a little flour as you remove from bowl and place onto a floured piece of wax paper.
- Press floured dough to 1/2 thick and use a small glass or cutter. I happen to have a heart shaped one that I use! Made with love!
- Melt a TBLS of butter in bottom of baking dish or pan
- Place cut out biscuits in dish/pan and bake @ 450 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown
- I got this recipe from Facebook