GERMAN PANCAKE (Dutch Baby)
1 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Flour
Dash of Salt
2 Tsp. Vanilla
5 TBLS Butter
- Blend together all ingredients, except the butter & powdered sugar
- Melt butter in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan while oven is heating to 425 Degrees
- Take pan out of the oven when butter is melted. Once the oven is at 425 Degrees
- Once the oven is at 425 Degrees, pour mixture into pan
- Bake for 22-27 minutes (mine took 22 minutes in a glass dish and every oven is different) I only made 1/2 batch which would feed 2 people and I only baked it 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!